What Bike and Build is all about...

Bike and Build is a non-profit organization that raises money and awareness for the affordable housing crisis through the arrangement of cross-country biking trips. The organization primarily engages college students ages 18-25 on 8 different routes. Specifically, Bike and Build attempts to engage young adults in a life-long commitment to service and philanthropy by providing participants with a very intimate approach to the affordable housing crisis. For more information about the organization, check out their website at www.bikeandbuild.org.

Also, a very big thank you to everyone who donated to the cause. Each rider is required to raise a minimum of $4,000 and my current total is $6,770! Thank you again for your support!


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

YO ADRIENNE!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPRHJd3uHI

MMMM Bologna, Italy delicious.

The second weekend of October I had absolutely NOTHING to do and my Bike(ampersand)Build buddy Adrienne was like, "Hey you should totally come visit me for the day!" so since she, like totally, guilted me into it I made my way on the train over to Bologna. UUGGHHH I mean I just spent 68 days hanging out with her now she wants to hang out more?!?!? Can you believe this chick? When I got to the Bologna, I was FORCED to go see a beautiful view of the area from the tallest tower in the city followed by a delicious lunch. Then, Adrienne had the nerve to take me to the oldest medical school in the world that had an operating table dating back to the 11th century (BORRING). Finally, we went to one of the best modern art museums in Italy (More of the same UGH). Overall, it turned out to be a pretty crummy day.


Just kidding Adrienne, Bologna was awesome. You owe me a visit to Florence!

Pictures YEAH!




No comments:

Post a Comment